- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is any error in the order confirmation, you must contact us immediately via e-mail to email@example.com.
- The age limit for mail order purchases is 18 years. If you are under 18 years of age, the parent's approval is required. Unfortunately, we do not have a system that sorts out purchases by minors, but if problems arise, a 14-day open purchase applies.
- All our orders are IP-logged. False orders and attempted fraud are reported to the police
- Our normal delivery times are 1-3 working days and sent by DHL. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends are sent no earlier than the following Monday.
- Free shipping on orders over SEK 500, otherwise a shipping fee of SEK 49 will be added. (The shipping fee is a fixed fee, so the customer pays this fee even if the entire order is returned). In addition to the regular postal notification, an SMS notification is also sent when the mobile number is entered.
- In case of delayed delivery, we try to notify you as soon as we can via email or phone. We reserve the right to delay deliveries. In the event of a delivery delay, no compensation is paid. After ordering from awarenutrition.se, you undertake to monitor your email as all communication regarding your order takes place via email.
- The package is with the agent for 14 days - on the 14th day the package is returned. In the event of an unredeemed package, we reserve the right in accordance with § 41 KKL to charge you as a customer the costs for return shipping and handling costs. You will be charged a minimum fee of 199 sec for unredeemed packages.
- With the My Packages app, you can identify yourself via bank ID. You will also receive an email where you can follow your order.
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK and all prices include 12% VAT (Dietary Supplements) and other including 25% VAT.
- We reserve the right to change prices due to price changes from the supplier, incorrect printing in the price list and inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information and we reserve the right to adjust the price.
Promotions and offersPrices for all promotions / offers apply as long as the item is in stock if no end date for these is specified.
It is not possible to combine any discount codes / promotions, only one discount code / purchase.
Individual and current total price for your order is summed up at checkout, including any fees for shipping and payment, as well as VAT. Prices are stated in SEK (Swedish Kronor).
We offer the following payment methods:
Klarna Payments makes it easy, flexible and safe for you to shop online. You can pay via invoice, partial payment or card payment. When you choose to pay for your purchases with us by invoice, Klarna's terms and conditions will be accepted. Please contact Klarna if you have any questions. http://www.klarna.se/
Terms of payment are also stated at checkout under the respective payment options.
- Klarna Payments
Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered. The item must be returned well packaged (unopened), in salable condition and in undamaged packaging.
When exercising your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce that you regret it. The message must be sent to us firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return slip and return form. In your message, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- Please also inform Klarna if you want to make a return / complaint or the like.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the statutory 14 days after the cancellation notice.
- You are responsible for return shipping (69 SEK), delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well packaged and in original packaging.
- On the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the decrease in value compared to the original value of the product when the product is used or damaged.
- As soon as the return is received and checked, a refund is made using the same payment method. The amount of the return fee is automatically deducted from the value to be refunded.
We recommend our customers to send back their return according to instructions from customer service to minimize errors. We do not stand for lost packages.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Products that have been sealed (sealed) due to health or hygiene reasons and where the seal (sealing) has been broken by you.
For more on the statutory right of withdrawal, see here .
Complaints and complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or incorrectly shipped when it arrives, we undertake in accordance with current consumer protection legislation to rectify the defect free of charge.
- You must always contact us for an approval before returning a defective item. Also send a picture of the product so that we can approve the complaint.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
Note! Should you discover damage to the packaging, this must be reported directly to your local delivery point in connection with collection. You must receive a form on site which you fill in immediately. Contact us for further information. Only damaged packaging is not accepted as a complaint.
How do you proceed with a complaint?
- Any errors and defects must always be reported to email@example.com where you state your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we fail to rectify the defect or deliver a similar product, we will reimburse you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.